viernes, 2 de abril de 2010

Title!!!!!!!


It seems that everything that´s happening in my life is like a curse, I don´t understand why.

Finally I got a job of my "area" but now I have doubts about it. Yes, it was a tough decision but I was sure that it was the best decision I could had chosen but now...................... now I´m not as sure as I was!!!!!!!

Everybody says that we have to be grateful for having money and a good job but what about doing what we love the most??? Our greatest passion like our profession, our career?? I think people forget that important and vital point.

Yes, the job is important but what if that is not enough???? What if you do it but you don´t feel plenty, happy??????

This serious attachment is killing myself, my mind and all my life. I feel like iI´m coming back to the beginning, I´m starting of zero and that puts me sad and depresse.

I have an excellent boss, my partners are......... wow!!!!!!! and it feels like my second home but............. Is that all it can be?????? My point is that I don´t see myself behind a computer actualizing data bases for the rest of my life without developing my most greatest passion like it is my career.

Yes, I have the title of "Comercial analizer" but it´s ONLY that, the name, no more. You can call me immature, unsatisfied and all you want but, being objective ANYONE could be able to do my work without a title, career or any kind of studies.

I don´t know where to go and that stresses me a lot. Luckly(or at least, I want to think that way :s)I have one month and a half to decide if I´m gonna stay or I´m gonna continue in the research of my only kind of lifestyle.

Is it gonna be good or bad?? I don´t know, but at the end the only thing that it matters is that it makes me feel plenty and happy!!!!!!!

This thing about no knowing where to go freaks my out!!!!!

SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!! :(

1 comentario:

carolsams dijo...

pfffff..! me gustoopppp-! <3<3<3
Superrr reall :) !
tkm :)